You will need:printable pattern piece
1 layer outer fabric
1 layer inner fabric
1 layer of interfacing (or batting if you are making a phone case)
hair elastic and button or snaps
1) layer fabrics right side together, with interfacing/wadding on wrong side of the outer fabric and pin together.
i will be using a hair elastic for closure on this wallet, so place that between the inner and outer fabric, half way along the curved side.
2) Start sewing from the short flat side, all the way around finishing on the shirt side, leaving a turning gap approx the size I am showing between my fingers.
3) Snip corners and turn right way.
4) Top stitch the short straight side, so the turning gap is closed up.
5) Pin the short side up 3.5" towards the curved edge.
7) Add your button closer, or snaps.
Button and button hole would work, so would Velcro.
And you’re DONE!It's that SIMPLE!