What to do when your kids rip in to their card games, and the pack is so ripped it barely holds the cards in the box...???
...make a card pouch!
1) Using the size of the card you would like to store, add 2" seam allowance all the way around. cut 2
2) Cut a piece of clear vinyl, half the size of your cards- or big enough for the name of the game found on the box
3) Sew 3 sides of the vinyl to create a pocket, insert display picture/name and sew up 4th side of the vinyl to secure in place.
4) With fabric right sides together, sew or overlock 3 sides, leaving the top open (make sure the top you are leaving is the right way up for your display picture)
5) Hem top down approx. 1cm (I overlocked the edge before turning it down)
6) Insert cards
Closure options could be velcro or snaps (or zip if your game) but also stay in place fairly well without a closure.
And you're DONE!
It's that SIMPLE!